Florida Keys Campgrounds Directory.
It's not so hard to find a campground in the Florida Keys
as you might think!
I built this guide to the Florida Keys campgrounds and RV resorts with the intention of helping you find the right one, so, you and your family would have the best of times while camping here. I also have used the most recent information available to me.
Key Largo campgrounds and RV parks.
- Rock Harbor Marina.
(gorgeous oceanfront RV sites, near diving & snorkeling in the John
Ph (305) 852-2025
MM 97.5 Oceanside.
Key Largo. Fl.
- Calusa Campground Resort & Marina.
(it's pet friendly, located near the John Pennekamp Coral Reefs, good for
boating, fishing, tennis, basketball & biking)
325 Calusa St
Kay Largo, Fl.
- Kings Kamp
(located on the open waters of Florida Bay, has access to marina, good for
vehicles up to 40' long and also with motel rooms for guests)
103620 Overseas Hwy.
Key Largo, Fl.
- Key Largo Campground & Marina.
(on 40 acres of palm trees and tropical vegetation, 24 hour security gate, bath
houses, store and laundry, located near a Publix supermarket, fitness
center, fishing, scuba diving and more)
101551 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, Fl.
Tide RV Park
(After Key Largo before getting to Islamorada, on US-1,)(boat launch &
dock, small private beach for snorkeling or swimming, free cable TV and Wi-Fi.
Ph (305) 852 8481
97584 Overseas MM-97.5
Pennekamp State Park. (Snorkeling,
scuba, kayaking, fishing, picnicking,
glass bottom boats, beaches, swimming,
tent camping and RV park, near supermarkets and shopping centers in the
of Key Largo)
Largo, Fl. Ph 1 800-326-3521 (305)451-6300 (305)451-1202
The John Pennekamp's campground and RV park.
The Florida Keys campgrounds and RV parks of Islamorada.
Key State Park & Campground.
(60 campsites oceanfront with picnic table, ground grill, water and
electricity, pet friendly, good
for canoe and kayaking, maximum RV size of 45',)
Ph (305) 664-4815 (800) 326-3521 (8 am to 8 pm) or TDD (888) 433-0287
67400 Overseas Hwy
- Sea Breeze RV & Mobile Home Park:
(traditional trailer park with bohemian unique Keys style, at MM 87.5 zone of
with boat dock, boat ramp, fish cleaning facility, ocean view picnic tables,
pool with large chairs, easy kayak lounge, pet friendly.)
Ph (305) 852-3358
87425 Old Highway
The Florida Keys campgrounds of Marathon Key.
Key RV Park & Resort.
58671 Overseas Hwy
(this is a waterfront, recently renovated and designed for big rigs, with pool,
dockage, WIFI, clubhouse, laundry and great views of the Gulf of Mexico.)
- Curry Hammock State Park.
56200 Overseas Hwy
(is 28 site campground with solar powered hot showers, most sites have gravel
parking area and next a sandy area for a tent, with a few exceptions. Tents can
be place on any site but the ones with the sandy area are preferred. Each comes
with picnic table charcoal grill, water and electrical service, kayaking,
canoes, bicycling trails and pets welcome with some restrictions. The maximum
RV length is 70')
- Jolly Roger Travel Park.
(305) 289-0404 or 1-800-995-1525 Fax 289-7204
59275 Overseas Hwy
Marathon Key, Fl.
(full hookup water front and water view sites, excellent for fishing, kayaking
- Pelican RV & Trailer Park.
59151 Overseas Hwy
Marathon Key, Fl.
- Knight's Key RV Resort & Marina.
Ph (305) 743-4343. MM 47 Oceanside. Marathon Key, Fl.
The Big Pine Key and the Lower Keys campgrounds.
- Bahia Honda State Park &
Beaches. 36850 Overseas Hwy. Big Pine Key, Fl. 305-872-3210.
(Voted the best beach
in North America in 1992, Bahia Honda has kept its reputation as an excellent
camper’s destination. Boat ramps, boat tours, canoeing & kayaking, nearby
scuba diving and snorkeling sites, shopping center & restaurants: camp
fires, cabin rentals, picnic pavilion and three camping areas to choose from)
- The Sunshine Key RV Resort and
Marina(800) 852-0348. 38801 Overseas Hwy. Big Pine Key, Fl.(This private island resort, ocean side with a
tropical island environment has everything we might need for the best time
there. Near marina, snorkeling & scuba diving charters, gulf, and other
resort style activities. Rental cottages-you need to call first to ensure
- Breeze Pines RV Park.Ph (305) 872-9041 Mile Marker 30, Bayside.Big Pine Key, Fl.
- Big Pine Key Fishing
Lodge.Ph (305) 872-2351Mile
Marker 33. Big Pine Key, FL
- Sugarloaf Key Resort &
(800) 562-7731 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.Sugarloaf Key KOA Resort.At Mile Marker 20. Summerland Key, Fl.
- Ginger Key Marina & RV
ParkPh (305) 296 3553 5 Ginger Road.Big Coppitt Key, Fl.
- Bluewaters Key- Clark’s RV
Park. Ph (305) 744-0999 Mile Marker 14.3 Oceanside.Sugarloaf Key. Fl
Camping resorts and campgrounds of Key West.
- Boyd's Key West Campground."Southernmost Hospitality" 6401 Maloney Ave, Key West, Fl. (305) 294-1465 Fax: (305) 293-9301. email@example.com. 8.00am - 10.00pm. (Oceanfront sites, full hook-up with CATV, boat ramp, gift convenient store, bath houses, heated swimming pool with pool side Tiki hut, coin laundry, ATM, picnic pavilion and tables, city bus service, 24 hr security & wireless internet.)
- Leos Campground. (305) 296- 5260. 5236 Suncrest Road. Key West. Fl. www.leoscampgroung.com/
- Bluewater Key. (305) 754-2494. 2950 U.S 1. Mile Marker 14.5 Key West. Fl. www.bluewater.com/
- Poinciana Mobile Home Park. (305) 294-5603. 1300 15th Court, Key West, Fl.
- El Mar RV Resort. (305) 294-0857. 6700 Maloney Avenue. Key West. Fl. www. elmarrvresort.com/
- Geiger Key Marina. (305) 296-3553. 5 Geiger Road. Key West. Fl. www.geigerkeymarina.com
- Mastic Trailer Park. (305) 294-0903. 646 United St # 5. Key West, Fl.
- Dry Tortugas National Park. At 70 miles from Key West lies this island, the perfect tent camping get away for those who want to go a little farther from civilization. Fort Jefferson is a historic site and this is one of the most spectacular national parks in the U.S. To get there on your own boat or aboard of the super catamaran "Yankee Freedom" departing from Key West. For more information an reservations try: www.yankeefreedom.com/national-park-day-trips or call 1 800 634 0939.
Try making reservations in advance on any of the Florida Keys campgrounds mention above, they get occupied fast during the in season months, from October till April and easier to get from May till October on the off season.
The rates are also lower during the off season and tend to go higher from October till April every year.
But when it comes to quality, and comfort the Florida Keys campgrounds mention on this page have good reviews.
So have your camping experience with us at the Florida Keys!
Camping & outdoor products at Amazon.com
*When purchasing products over the internet choose the
products that have an overall positive users and customers reviews.
The Florida Keys Camping Experience.
Our Home Page.